Text on Printed Panorama:
Los Angeles Kings®
This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, highlights the Los Angeles Kings as they play for a win. The Kings were established in 1967 and were one of six new teams that doubled the size of the NHL® from the Original Six™ franchises to 12. The Kings split their first season between Long Beach and Los Angeles before settling in Inglewood, where they played for 32 years. At the beginning of the 1999-2000 season, they moved to their current home in downtown Los Angeles. The team’s original colors of purple (or "Forum Blue," as it was later officially called) and gold were chosen because they were colors traditionally associated with royalty.
Show your team spirit with a Blakeway Panoramas game-day print. Our state-of-the-art cameras capture amazing high definition photos from carefully researched vantage points inside the stadiums and arenas that are so clear and life-like, you'll feel like you were there. These officially licensed, Made in the USA, large panoramic prints proclaim your allegiance to your team while creating a focal point in the home, office or fan cave. They also make the perfect gift for the sports fan in your life.
To take that home, office or fan cave décor from ordinary to extraordinary, check out our affordable framing options. We buy our framing supplies in bulk and pass that savings on to you, so our prices are almost always lower than frame shops. It's the perfect way to celebrate your team while extending the life of your Blakeway Panoramas print and showcasing your fandom for all to see.
Our panoramic prints begin as a high definition photo that is printed on heavy art stock paper to resist waviness and warping due to heat and humidity and then topped with a UV resistant coating to minimize fading. The prints are available as an unframed poster or professionally framed in 3 different frame styles. Our panoramic posters measure 40" wide x 13.5" tall, which is typically not a stocked frame size, so you may want to consider purchasing it framed from us to avoid the time and expense of custom framing.
Framing not only extends the life of your print, it showcases your fandom for all to see. If you compare our prices with those of a custom frame shop, you'll find we are very competitive and often times lower as we buy our frame materials in bulk and pass that savings on to you. When framing we consider that the product will have to endure the rigors of shipping and use only high quality moulding and tempered glass (like a car window) which doesn’t scratch or have large jagged edges when broken.
- Standard Frame - 40 1/4" wide x 13 3/4" tall: The frame moulding is a rounded glossy black 3/8" aluminum. Ready-to-hang with attached picture wire.
- Select Frame - 42" wide x 15 1/2" tall: The print has a mat in the team's primary color (if applicable). The frame moulding is a 1 1/8" wide flat profile polystyrene. Ready-to-hang with two sawtooth hangers.
- Deluxe Frame - 44" wide x 18" tall: The print has a border in the team's secondary color (if applicable), and a bevel-cut mat in the team's primary color (if applicable). The frame moulding is a 1 1/8" wide contoured aluminum. Ready-to-hang with attached picture wire.
All sports panoramas are officially licensed, which means we've passed strict requirements for quality and ethics.
- We pay royalties that support scholarships and initiatives at the universities and professional leagues.
- We follow official team style guides, which means our logos and mat colors match those specified by the team or university. The panorama will match your jersey and fan cave decor.
- Our production has been audited and certified to pass fair labor standards. All our products are printed and framed in the USA.