Text on Printed Panorama:
Mississippi State University® - Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field
This panorama spotlights the opening kickoff as the Mississippi State® Bulldogs™ hosted the Ole Miss® Rebels™ at Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field during their annual rivalry matchup. For the 1927 matchup, it was decided that the winner of the game should be awarded a trophy. This award consists of a gold-plated, regulation-size football mounted on a pedestal which has come to be known as the Golden Egg due to its unique appearance. The Battle for the Golden Egg is affectionately known as the Egg Bowl, and the uniquely designed trophy has become the most treasured prize in Mississippi each year.
Show your team spirit with a Blakeway Panoramas game-day print. Our state-of-the-art cameras capture amazing high definition photos from carefully researched vantage points inside the stadiums and arenas that are so clear and life-like, you'll feel like you were there. These officially licensed, Made in the USA, large panoramic prints proclaim your allegiance to your team while creating a focal point in the home, office or fan cave. They also make the perfect gift for the sports fan in your life.
To take that home, office or fan cave décor from ordinary to extraordinary, check out our affordable framing options. We buy our framing supplies in bulk and pass that savings on to you, so our prices are almost always lower than frame shops. It's the perfect way to celebrate your team while extending the life of your Blakeway Panoramas print and showcasing your fandom for all to see.
Mississippi State Bulldogs Gigapixel Fan Photo
This 360° fan photo captures views from the 2017 Egg Bowl. The Mississippi State Bulldogs played against Ole Miss for the Golden Egg. This college football rivalry has been played since 1901.
Were you at this game? Visit our 360° fan photo and see if you can find yourself!View GigapixelView Other Events
Our panoramic prints begin as a high definition photo that is printed on heavy art stock paper to resist waviness and warping due to heat and humidity and then topped with a UV resistant coating to minimize fading. The prints are available as an unframed poster or professionally framed in 3 different frame styles. Our panoramic posters measure 40" wide x 13.5" tall, which is typically not a stocked frame size, so you may want to consider purchasing it framed from us to avoid the time and expense of custom framing.
Framing not only extends the life of your print, it showcases your fandom for all to see. If you compare our prices with those of a custom frame shop, you'll find we are very competitive and often times lower as we buy our frame materials in bulk and pass that savings on to you. When framing we consider that the product will have to endure the rigors of shipping and use only high quality moulding and tempered glass (like a car window) which doesn’t scratch or have large jagged edges when broken.
- Standard Frame - 40 1/4" wide x 13 3/4" tall: The frame moulding is a rounded glossy black 3/8" aluminum. Ready-to-hang with attached picture wire.
- Select Frame - 42" wide x 15 1/2" tall: The print has a mat in the team's primary color (if applicable). The frame moulding is a 1 1/8" wide flat profile polystyrene. Ready-to-hang with two sawtooth hangers.
- Deluxe Frame - 44" wide x 18" tall: The print has a border in the team's secondary color (if applicable), and a bevel-cut mat in the team's primary color (if applicable). The frame moulding is a 1 1/8" wide contoured aluminum. Ready-to-hang with attached picture wire.
All sports panoramas are officially licensed, which means we've passed strict requirements for quality and ethics.
- We pay royalties that support scholarships and initiatives at the universities and professional leagues.
- We follow official team style guides, which means our logos and mat colors match those specified by the team or university. The panorama will match your jersey and fan cave decor.
- Our production has been audited and certified to pass fair labor standards. All our products are printed and framed in the USA.