Text on Printed Panorama:
This panoramic photograph of Stourhead was taken by James Blakeway. Henry Hoare II designed this exquisite garden, beginning in 1741 and continuing for the next forty years. The design was classic 18th century style, a more natural look than formal landscapes of earlier years. The garden is dotted with classical structures designed by architect Henry Flitcroft. The Temple of Flora can be seen centered with its four columns. To its right are Bristol Cross, St Peter's Church, and the Turf Bridge. Sir Richard Colt Hoare, heir to the property, continued work on the garden. Henry Hoare II did not live to see the garden in its entire splendor.
Let us show you the world as you've never seen before. Our photographers capture astounding panoramic views that will amaze and awe. If a picture paints a thousand words, these large panoramic photos speak volumes. The vivid detail in our prints will inspire you to seek the beauty of our national parks, experience the vitality of breathtaking cities, treasure the wonder of iconic landmarks and appreciate the tranquility of a lighthouse on a scenic shoreline.
All Blakeway Panoramas are proudly Made in the USA. To extend the life of your Blakeway Panoramas print, please consider our affordable framing options. We purchase framing supplies in bulk and pass those savings on to you, so our prices are almost always lower than frame shops. Framing is the perfect way to showcase your hometown, vacation or bucket list destination panorama.
Our panoramic prints begin as a high definition photo that is printed on heavy art stock paper to resist waviness and warping due to heat and humidity and then topped with a UV resistant coating to minimize fading. The prints are available as an unframed poster or professionally framed in 3 different frame styles. Our panoramic posters measure 40" wide x 13.5" tall, which is typically not a stocked frame size, so you may want to consider purchasing it framed from us to avoid the time and expense of custom framing.
Framing not only extends the life of your print, it showcases your fandom for all to see. If you compare our prices with those of a custom frame shop, you'll find we are very competitive and often times lower as we buy our frame materials in bulk and pass that savings on to you. When framing we consider that the product will have to endure the rigors of shipping and use only high quality moulding and tempered glass (like a car window) which doesn’t scratch or have large jagged edges when broken.
- Standard Frame - 40 1/4" wide x 13 3/4" tall: The frame moulding is a rounded glossy black 3/8" aluminum. Ready-to-hang with attached picture wire.
- Select Frame - 42" wide x 15 1/2" tall: The print has a mat in the team's primary color (if applicable). The frame moulding is a 1 1/8" wide flat profile polystyrene. Ready-to-hang with two sawtooth hangers.
- Deluxe Frame - 44" wide x 18" tall: The print has a border in the team's secondary color (if applicable), and a bevel-cut mat in the team's primary color (if applicable). The frame moulding is a 1 1/8" wide contoured aluminum. Ready-to-hang with attached picture wire.
All sports panoramas are officially licensed, which means we've passed strict requirements for quality and ethics.
- We pay royalties that support scholarships and initiatives at the universities and professional leagues.
- We follow official team style guides, which means our logos and mat colors match those specified by the team or university. The panorama will match your jersey and fan cave decor.
- Our production has been audited and certified to pass fair labor standards. All our products are printed and framed in the USA.